MP3 player!

iAudio U2 1GB

Maybe I could have a technology picture day? This is my iAudio U2 1GB MP3 player that I just ordered this morning from Amazon. I shopped around a lot trying to decide what it was I was looking for. I was drawn to the iPod with its huge popularity. I decided what I really need is something for the gym. I am not looking to put every CD I own onto an MP3 player. This tiny tiny little guy also has an FM player. I can record from the FM player to the unit and also will be able to listen to the FM tuned TV's at the gym.
We had $75 in gift certificates saved from our Amazon credit card that I was able to apply towards this. I opted for super saver shipping so it isn't scheduled to come until June 6-8. It will be hard to wait that long but I figure that I'll keep busy by starting to get my tunes ready to load on it!

1 Comments:
The geek in me is drooling :)
Post a Comment
<< Home