Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jill in Green Sweater


Jill in Green Sweater
Originally uploaded by Persistent Knitter

I've taken to randomly searching Flickr. This morning I did a search on Dalton and found this picture Nancy took of me last night at our book group. She was sitting down so it kind of looks like Erin took the picture! It shows my first completed adult sweater.

Pattern:Knitting Pure and Simple #9726 Neck down pullover size 48"
Needles: #7 and #5
Yarn: Classic Elite Four Seasons Print Tree - 14 skeins

I'm getting lots of compliments on the sweater. The cotton in the yarn makes it not so hot. Its perfect for the cool mornings we have been having. The only modification I made was I made the cuffs 10 stitches bigger than the pattern recommended. The sleeves are a little puffier than I like so if I had to do them over I might make them tighter. I liked the pattern. There was no seaming. Good for a quick to knit first sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home