Grass

Grass.

This somewhat boring picture is of our yard. It may not look like much to you but it looks like a lot of work to me! Just this weekend I finally pulled enough weeds to mow the main part of our grass. Of course the grass was so long that there were a fair number of dead spots once cut. Also notice the weeds at the far end. I didn't get to that part yet but was desperate to have some of it done. It looks SO much better. I used to have a week every 1 or 2 square inches.
Ooops I missed a day of posting. I guess I'm slacking. Maybe no one noticed!

3 Comments:
I noticed =) that's a nice looking lawn!
your lawn looks better than our lawn! :)
The yard looks great. effort well spent. When was it cool enuf to do that?
Post a Comment
<< Home