Tomatoes

Tomatoes!

I took this picture this morning after my 'harvest'. I bought a tomato plant at Costco more than a month ago for about $12 I think. I joked that I wouldn't get $12 of tomatoes off it but this is the second time I've picked this many! (Yes, still probably not $12 worth.) Since I'm the only one in the house who eats tomatoes regularly I'm getting my fill!
Thanks to Megan for being my hand model!
p.s. If you look at these pictures, daily or every once in a while. Please hit the "comments" button below and let me know you are there!

4 Comments:
Wow, your tomatoes look great! You should teach Megan to put sugar on them - she's love to eat them then.
MmM Tomatoes! It may not be $12 worth... but freshly picked tomatoes are way way better than anything i've ever found in any supermarket... If only Oreo would stop eating them and the plant when Angela plants them.
Hi Jill
Great harvest
What does Mr Richard Dalton think of that....Your garden is ahead of his. We have tomato plants that look great but nothing on them yet. Keep enjoying them. Aunt Donna
I can't believe this is your second harvest. I just planted a tomato plant last week and I think it'll be a month before I get anything. Sue
Post a Comment
<< Home